If you need an emergency dentist in Sacramento, call us today. We can get you in quickly to relieve the pain and create a care plan to resolve all your dental issues as quickly as possible.
Here are 5 of the most common emergency scenarios we run into:
1. One of the most common reasons for an emergency dentist visit is a toothache. Toothaches are a unique type of pain, as anyone who has had one can attest. If you have a toothache, come see us for relief.
2. A tooth that has been knocked out has a high chance of being saved if returned to the socket within one hour! Call us immediately to get in as soon as possible if you have lost a tooth. Save the tooth in a small container of milk and get in quickly so we can reset it.
3. Broken braces and wires happen from time to time. If your braces are broken or sticking out of a bracket, come in and we can get them properly reset. Never attempt to cut a brace wire yourself!
4. A lost filling or crown can be extremely painful and result in increased tooth sensitivity. If you have lost a filling or a crown, call us as soon as possible to get it taken care of.
5. An injury to the soft tissue in your mouth is another reason for emergency dental care. If your tongue, cheeks, gums, or lips have been injured we can help relieve the pain.
We all hope that we never have to deal with an emergency trip to the dentist. However, if you do need emergency dental care we can help. We offer immediate care for all emergency patients. Call ahead to let us know you are coming, and get here as quickly as you can!